“It’s All About You!”
To schedule an appointment, please call:
toll free (877) 455-2772
Dr. Dehghan and the entire staff are committed to providing excellent “total patient care” in both clinical and individualized patient services. From the moment you meet the physician and staff of Artistic Plastic Surgery Center you will feel confident in your decision to come to our office for your Plastic, Cosmetic, Reconstructive or Hand Surgery needs.
- We consistently strive to add to the trust and patient satisfaction that have built the reputation of Artistic Plastic Surgery Center.
- Dr. Dehghan has a wonderful attribute of Physician “availability”. His patients know they will always be able to reach him regardless of the day or time.
- At Artistic Plastic Surgery Center, we desire to safely achieve or exceed your expectations.
- We hope our website will serve as an introduction to the philosophy of our practice as well as the wide variety of services and procedures that we provide. We encourage you to explore our site to find the basic information about your procedure and then contact our plastic surgery center to learn more.
- Your concerns, safety and expectations are foremost.
- We are so grateful for our thousands of happy, satisfied patients who have referred their family members and friends to us.
- Also offering a full array of skincare and laser treatments.
Our staff will be pleased to assist you in any way possible. Every effort will be made to accommodate your schedule. The entire staff is dedicated to making your plastic surgery and skincare experience rewarding and satisfying.
We will make every effort to return your phone calls or emails within 24 hours.
- We will continue to exercise extensive cleaning and sanitizing procedures in every area of our practice.
- If you think you are sick, please stay home.
Insurance / Managed Care
This office participates in most insurance plans as either a participating or a non-participating provider.
In the vast majority of cases, cosmetic surgery is not considered to be medically necessary. Therefore, it is not covered by health insurance. Your out-of-pocket expenses will include:
- The surgeon’s fee.
- The operating facility fees.
- The cost for implants
- Laboratory testing
- Additional perioperative garments
- Skin care products.
We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards in addition to working with CareCredit(R).
Our in-house operating and recovery suite are certified for all types of anesthesia by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF) which means we meet the highest national standards. Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified personnel are present at all times during your surgery stay in our facility. We are also members of the Washington Ambulatory Surgery Center Association. Just another symbol that “Our Patients Come First”.