Artistic Plastic Surgery Center’s philosophy is summed up in our motto…
“It’s All About You!”
The entire staff is dedicated to making your plastic surgery experience rewarding and satisfying.
Your concerns, safety and expectations are foremost.
Dr. Dehghan and the entire staff are committed to providing excellent “total patient care” in both clinical and individualized patient services. We consistently strive to add to the trust and patient satisfaction that have built the reputation of Artistic Plastic Surgery Center. By taking his patient services to the next level, Dr. Dehghan has a wonderful atribute of Physician “availability”. His patients know they will always be able to reach him regardless of the day or time.
At Artistic Plastic Surgery Center, the goal of educating you about the benefits and risks of plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery is second only to our desire to safely achieve or exceed your expectations. We hope our website will serve as an introduction to the philosophy of our practice as well as the wide variety of services and procedures that we provide. We encourage you to explore our site to find the basic information about your procedure and then contact our plastic surgery center to learn more. From the moment you meet the physician and staff of Artistic Plastic Surgery Center you will feel confident in your decision to come to our office for your Plastic, Cosmetic, Reconstructive or Hand Surgery needs.
We are so grateful for our thousands of happy, satisfied patients who have referred their family members and friends to us.
New patients are always welcome.
Our staff will be pleased to assist you in any way possible. Every effort will be made to accommodate your schedule.
We recognize that maintaining your health care while social distancing has become a challenge in recent weeks. In response, we have modified our appointment resources to lessen the burden felt by our patients. Our main goal is to provide ongoing patient care while minimizing the spread of the COVID-19 virus and returning to normal operations as soon as possible. We will make every effort to return your phone calls or emails within 24 hours. Please see our “moving forward” plan listed under our office hours tab under the contact information.
- Please Wear A Mask Prior to entering the building
- We will limit the number of scheduled patients to allow for social distancing.
- We will continue to exercise extensive cleaning and sanitizing procedures in every area of our practice.
To schedule an appointment, please call: (253) 756-0933 toll free (877) 455-2772
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will make every effort to return your phone call or email within 24 hours.
- Please remember to put your mask on prior to entering the building.
- Temperature checks are required for both patients (and staff) upon entering our offices.
- All patients are asked to bring and wear a mask before entering our facility; masks will be provided to those who ask that are without, but are limited.
- All patients are required to apply sanitizer to their hands upon arrival.
- Patients are asked to come to their visit alone, unless a caregiver or driver is needed.
- Patients have the option to provide a cell phone number to our staff and wait for their appointment in their vehicle, rather than in our waiting room.
- If you think you are sick, please stay home: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html
Insurance / Managed Care
This office participates in most insurance plans as either a participating or a non-participating provider.
In the vast majority of cases, cosmetic surgery is not considered to be medically necessary. Therefore, it is not covered by health insurance. Your out of pocket expenses will include the surgeon’s fee, the operating facility fee, anesthesia, the cost for implants, laboratory testing, prescriptions, perioperative garments, and skin care products.
We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards in addition to working with CareCredit . Please see our “Financing” page for additional information and to obtain an application. Otherwise, feel free to call our office. Our office staff will happily walk you through the financing process.
Our in-house operating and recovery suite are certified for all types of anesthesia by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF) which means we meet the highest national standards. Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified personnel are present at all times during your surgery stay in our facility. We are also members of the Washington Ambulatory Surgery Center Association. Just another symbol that “Our Patients Come First”.