The statistics are in!
The American Society of Plastic Surgery has released it’s national statistics.
Cosmetic procedures are broken down into two categories: surgical and minimally invasive.
The top 5 Cosmetic Surgeries in 2010:
- Breast Augmentation 60% were silicone, 40 % saline
- Tummy Tuck
The top 5 Cosmetic Minimally Invasive Procedures:
- Botulin Toxin Type A (Dysport and Botox)
- Soft Tissue Filles (Restylane, Radiesse, Juvederm, Fat, etc)
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Hair Removal
Interesting facts from 2010 versus 2009:
- Calf augmentations increased by 61%
- The number of Pectoral implants decreased 3%
- Hair Transplants went up by 7%
- Butt lifts increased by 5%
Other popular procedures were Breast Lifts, Facelifts, Laser skin resurfacing, and Ear surgery.